Roadside Assistance with NRMA
NRMA – They are there to help!
You never know when you’re going to break down, get a flat battery, puncture a tire, or lock your keys in the car. Which is why it’s good to know that, whenever you need, NRMA Road Assist will be there to help you get back on the road as soon as possible. With over 90 years’ experience helping fellow Australians, and a fleet of over 9000 highly-trained experts on call 24/7, National Roads & Motorists’ Association makes sure their Members always have assistance when they need it. You will never be left stranded or unsafe.
NRMA Service includes:
- Unlimited call-outs 365 days a year, 24-hours a day.
- Nation-wide coverage.
- Help and coverage for flat tires, key lock-outs, flat batteries, empty fuel tanks and serious breakdowns.
- They will get you back on the road, or to the nearest mechanic.
- Breakdown interstate NRMA Membership entitles you to national Roadside Assistance coverage, utilizing reciprocal arrangements that NRMA Motoring & Services has with all other State and Territory motoring clubs in Australia.
- Free towing in country areas to a nearby NRMA Country Service Centre.
- NRMA has the biggest roadside assistance network with over 900 NSW and ACT patrols.
- Free phone app to help locate and track your mechanic.